Friday, November 7, 2014

Tough Friday night!

Tonight was an intense heart racing combination of workouts. 

Started with a quick warmup.. 
Then a crazy workout...

The lunges were so hard but really gave me an incredible leg workout. I used 105 pounds. Chavs and Risa worked on other workouts they missed this week. Chavs did OH squats and Ris did deadlifts. Here's so pics of us during workout A. 

Me doing barbell lunges 

Chavs doing overhead squats

Ris doing deadlifts. She got 235 tonight! Which is awesome! Nice job Marisa! 

Here's the results of tonight's workout. The rowing was so difficult without using legs, my arms felt like they were going to fall off and to top it off, we then had to do push-ups and knees to elbows... I popped blood vessels in my fingers from the knees to elbows and my entire body is SO sore! What a night! Sometimes it's crazy to me that I do this stuff for fun lol

My poor fingers... 

Had to take a pic with Bill and send to momma. She's in FL on vacation and we are missing her at crossfit856 :( 

Ok, time for bed!

-CrossFitlys 

No comments: