Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Isabel = dreadful snatches

After all this time, I just can't seem to get snatches off my to do list. The movement is so difficult and I just can't grasp it! It drives me crazy! 

I just can't get the bar where I need it and I can't get my squat where I need it, so frustrating. Anyway, tonight was just snatch after snatch and frustration followed every one of them (for me anyway). 


Photos of snatches and backsquats (workout A and B)

For A, I could only get 65 and mom got 55. We wanted to advance so badly on the weight but we just couldn't get the move down perfectly. For B, I got 145 and mom got 120! Great job on B. 

Isabel wasn't too bad. I used 55 pounds and mom used 45. 

Mom finished under 5 minutes and it took me 5 minutes, 49 seconds. 

Quick workout but just an overall frustrated night with these darn snatches! Hopefully tomorrow I will feel more accomplished.

-Crossfitlys 


No comments: