Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Stronger is better!

It feels great to be strong!! Amazing actually! Knowing that I can do anything any man can is a powerful weapon as a female! However, I need to cut some body fat asap! Starting tomorrow, mom and I are going on a strict lifestyle change... Paleo as best as we can. It is much needed. I think it will give us more energy and will make us be able to do the best we can at Crossfit.

Anyway, tonight's workout was a good one! 
Ran two laps and then the warmup 
As if we didn't do enough burpees the other night..

Then the workout 
Got a nice 5 rep max of 105 on the jerks and mom got 75. 

During the workout, I used 53 pounds in each hand for farmers carry and mom used 36. For sumo deadlifts, I used 65 and mom used 45. Great workout and great job to both of us. 

Results: 

-Crossfitlys 

No comments: